Commercial Grade UV Air Sanitizer 1600 CFM
Our highest CFM portable air sanitizing option for large commercial grow facilities. Eliminates up to 99.9% of airborne molds and spores, drastically reducing the spread of powdery mildew and other harmful contaminats. High output UV lamps sterilize inside a large disinfection chamber for maximum killing efficiency. Internal features include a two-stage MERV-11/MERV-13 filtration system and a plasma air purification ionizer for multi-layered cleaning and protection.
Need a different UVC Light source? Check out our other UVC products:
Ideal for large commercial growing operations for air sanitation purposes. Mold and Mildew mitigation for happy, healthy plants.
Features & Specifications
- 1600 CFM, consult factory for lower CFM models
- Enlarged disinfection chamber for maximum killing efficiency
- Two-stage MERV-11 and MERV-13 filtration
- Additional filter packs are available for easy swap out as needed
- Optional plasma ionizer for additional air purification
- Operating hour meter-suggested lamp swap out at 6,000 hours
- Variable fan speed for air regulation and quiet operation
- Variable decible level 32-72 dB
- Fixture operating wattage 158 to 418w, UV output 38w
- Color and textured housing options for commercial aesthetics
- 12′ cord with 15 amp straight blade plug
- Philips TUV P-LL High Output lamps
- Advance PureVolt IUV-2560 ballast, 120-240v, 50-60 Hz
- UVC Band: UVC254nm
- 15% dose deprecation over lifetime
- .040″ pre-painted aluminum housing dissipates heat
- Durable .250″ diameter aluminum screened vents
- UV stabilized lamp sockets and wiring for long life
- Fastener end clips secure lamps
- 4″ non-marring gray rubber wheels
- Industrial grade, multi-positional, high output inline fan
- Fixture dimensions: 24″ x 25″ x 68″, 40 lbs.
- All fixtures are made in the USA and 100% bench tested at factory
Ratings and Warranty
- Philips UV lamps: 9,000 rated life
- Advance UV ballasts: 5 years rated life
- FDA & EPA approved, RoHS compliant
- 5-year product warranty (lamps 1 year)
UV-C light can increase the risk of developing skin and eye cancer upon human exposure while in operation. As a safety precaution humans should not be directly exposed to UV-C light. UV lamps should be securely enclosed within the housing during operation.
There are no reviews yet.